Ritualize Pty Ltd (ACN 168 359 395) (hereafter Ritualize) is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Ritualize is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, and the Health Records Act 2001 (Vic), both of which set out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
We have a simple approach to data protection and privacy which adheres to the 13 Australian Privacy Principles.
Our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act):
We collect your personal information so that we can provide you with the products, services or information that we supply. Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party or from a publicly available source, but only if you have consented to your information being used in this way, or would reasonably expect us to collect it in this way. We only collect this information from companies or sources that are allowed to disclose it to us. Below you will find a breakdown of the different ways your personal information is collected.
What we collect from you
There are many aspects of the Ritualize website located at www.ritualize.com/main (hereafter the Website) which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not be limited to:
- the content of any electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions for or on your behalf;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey or research that Ritualize carries out;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website or to email addresses displayed on this Website, which may include personal information such as name, username, password, email address, postcode and telephone number; and
- information submitted to use the features of this Website.
User contact forms
When you fill out a contact form wishing to get in touch with us, we will collect that information and use it to get in touch with you in response to your query. We may use the information to reach out to you to inform you of some of the services we provide, provided it is in line with your original query.
When you sign up with us and create a login with us
When you sign up to our website using your personal details, we will collect this personal information so that your user preferences are stored when you come back and login.
If you contact us for any technical, product or other website related support, we may retain that information on record so as to process your request as well as for training purposes. Such information may include the transcript, emails or other information which was relayed by you and Ritualize Pty Ltd throughout the support request process.
If you wish to make use of the RSS service at www.ritualize.com/main, you will need a piece of software known as an RSS Reader or Aggregator. This automatically gathers RSS feeds from all of your selected online publications, and makes them available to you on your desktop so that as new items are published, you will be automatically alerted of new content on our website.
There are many RSS readers available online, however please note we cannot recommend a specific RSS reader and cannot provide support in the use of RSS readers; you download and install them at your own risk.
What we collect from your online activity
- Site performance indicators: these give us information on how our websites are used, so that we can make the necessary improvements or amendments to make your experience a better one.
- Analytics Cookies: these give us the statistics to understand how many people are on our website, which areas are popular and which areas we need to work on.
- Advertising Cookies: we use these cookies to understand what type of advertising would be better suited to someone like you. That way, you would receive ads that are more likely to be relevant to you.
What we collect and receive from others
We may also collect personal information from other companies that are able to disclose it to us as this information is received in line with their privacy policies.
- Social Network widgets and buttons (Pinterest, Twitter etc)
- 3rd party commenting (Disqus, Livefyre, IntenseDebate, Google+ etc)
Where your personal information is contained in a user generated post or in a communication through a third party commenting system, please be aware that the comment made may become, and remain public.
- Third party polling and survey plugins (Survey Monkey etc)
- Maps/Video and other embedded content
Use and Disclosure
We only use personal information for the purpose which was requested of us, or for the purposes which directly relate to one of our functions or activities. In addition to providing our services to you and carrying out your requests, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- for the purpose that we have collected the information;
- for purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- for purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- for any other purposes required or authorised by law.
We will not provide your personal information to other entities or bodies, or any other party unless one of the following applies:
- You have consented
- You would reasonably expect, or have been informed, that information of such kind would be passed on to those individuals, entities or bodies.
- It is otherwise required or authorised by law, or reasonably necessary for the enforcement of a criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue
- It may prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
· The other entity is a business that is legally part of the same group of companies that Ritualize is part of, or that become part of that group (often these companies are called affiliates).
When it comes to direct marketing, no one likes being spammed. At Ritualize Pty Ltd, we may use your personal information to send you advertising that is customised to your interests, characteristics or general location.
Opt-out: As with all direct marketing correspondence that you receive from us via email, there is always an unsubscribe button or link located at the bottom of the email. With this you can manage which messages you receive from us.
Quality of Personal Information
We do what we can to keep your personal information up to date and accurate at all times as this allows us to deliver a better service to you. If any information we have for you needs to be corrected, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org/main.
We take active steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. These steps include password protection for all of our IT systems. While we cannot share with you details of our entire security system for safety reasons, if you have any questions, you can always contact us at email@example.com/main.
When no longer required or requested by you, all personal information is destroyed in a secure manner.
Access and Correction
At Ritualize Pty Ltd, we do everything we can to keep your personal information accurate. If you find that any information we hold about you is incorrect, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/main, or as per the contact details below and we will endeavour to assist you with your questions. Please bear in mind that under Australian privacy laws, there may be situations where we cannot provide access to such personal information. For instance, if it would reasonably affect someone else’s privacy or may pose a threat to someone’s life, health or safety.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
If you have any complaints or feel that there has been a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code, you can contact us at email@example.com/main or via another option below.
If you are not satisfied with the process of making a complaint to our Privacy Officer you may make a complaint to the Information Commissioner on the details below:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 363 992
Fax: 02 9284 9666
How to Contact Us
We understand that your personal information is important to you and are thrilled that you made it this far! If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our practices you can get in touch with us in the following ways:
Address: Ritualize Pty Ltd, Suite 11a, 84 Mount Eliza Way, MOUNT ELIZA, VIC, 3930