Healthy Tasmania FAQs
What are the key dates?
- 13th November 2017 – Ritualize App is available for account set up by users
- 20th November 2017 – Ignition Quest starts
- 17th December 2017 – Ignition Quest ends
- 19th February 2018 – Think Quest begins
Who issues access codes?
Your company wellness champion will have sent you the link to this site. They will receive your company access code on 13th November and will share it with you.
Do I need an activity tracker?
Garmin & JB HiFi are partners with the program and offer discounts on Garmin devices.
Whilst activity trackers & pedometers are advantageous they are not essential. It is possible to log steps etc manually through the Ritualize App.
What fitness trackers can sync with Ritualize?
The devices Ritualize currently syncs with are as follows:
- Google Fit (this provides access to lots of trackers)
- Apple Healthkit (this provides access to lots of trackers)
I am having problems accessing the site
Please contact Ritualize support. Please provide a detailed description of the issue as this will expedite your query and enable them to resolve it quickly.
Who can view my data?
Ritualize will treat all data with care. Employers will not see data on individual staff members. Additionally, Ritualize will not share data with third parties.
Users are encouraged to review the privacy settings in the Account section of Ritualize where they are free to control the detailed data which may be shared with other users.
How do I invite friends?
The program is open to everyone in Tasmania. To invite a family of friend member onto the program simply share your access code with them. When they set up their account they are encouraged to select the Friends & Family option.
How do I set up teams?
Create a team
- Teams are set up by users once inside the app.
- Teams can be set up any time during the 7 day countdown (13-20 Nov) or during the quest itself
- To set up a team navigate to the Interact section and select the Teams option
- Create a team, name it and add an avatar (optional)
- Once your team is set up you can search for other users to add to your team
- The other users must have confirmed their account to be visible
- You can select Friends & Family as well as colleagues to join your team
- Teams must have between 4-10 participants
Joining and Leaving teams
- You can join or leave a team at any time during the 7 day countdown (13-20 Nov) or during the quest itself
- You must be in the app to join / leave a team
- Navigate to the Interact section and select the Teams option
- Next, a list of teams appear, click the team you want to join (the team leader should have shared this with you)
- You are now in that team
- To leave a team, contact the Team Leader
How does BioAge work?
- You take your first BioAge Assessment when you log in to Ritualize for the first time. This gives you a baseline to start from.
- Your BioAge will then update at the end of every calendar month based on your activity, provided you have logged rituals on at least 21 days of that month
- You can also formally update BioAge by retaking the Assessment. Your BioAge can only be updated every 28 days. If you choose to retake the assessment before the end of the month, bear in mind you’ll have to wait until the the end of the next month before it updates again.
Why do I have to log intensity as part of the Active Minutes Ritual?
A significant body of research shows that to maintain and improve you health, low intensity physical activity (such as walking) isn’t enough. As such, the World Health Organization recommends that A combination of high and low intensity activity is required in order to improve cardiorespiratory and muscular fitness, bone health, reduce the risk of NCDs and depression.
As such, now measures Active Minutes. The impact/benefit of your activity is calculated based on your minutes of activity with a multiplier for intensity. The Barometers show you a breakdown of your Move Snacks, Ritualize Workouts, Activity Log and GPS Tracking (for those more adventurous among you).